NNIN Etch Workshop - NNIN Staff ONLY!
Day 1: NNIN Site Updates (NNIN Etch Staff)
- Current listing of all dry etch equipment including RIE, ICP, ECR, ion milling, ashing or strip, and dry release tools (XeF2, VHF) and documented processes
- Gas chemistries to each tool
- Wafer or substrate sizes, clamped/unclamped, electrode temperature ranges
- Current processes-allowed materials, masking materials
- Process results, DOEs, SEMs, etch rates, selectiveness, etc
- Baselining efforts
- Chamber conditioning strategies
- Maintenance issues/preventative maintenance strategies
- Future plans for equipment acquisition, modification, and additional processes
Day 2: Selected talks on advanced etch processes (NNIN Etch Staff)
- Nanoscale etching of silicon (DRIE, Cl2 based, HBr based, cryoetch, mixed etch), III-Vs, SiC, Dielectrics-silicon based (oxide, nitrides, oxynitrides), Dielectrics-High K, Low K, Metals, piezomaterials, magnetic based materials.
- Pattern transfer of electron beam, Deep UV, and nanoimprint lithographically defined features
Workshop Questions: Vince Genova, CNF [email]