Update: Dec. 2, 2015 : The National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure now has a temporary web site at http://www.nnci.net (note .net not .org)
NSF has announced the award winners for the National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI) the successor network to NNIN.
NNCI is a new and separate organization from NNIN. The information gathered here is merely for your convenience during the transition period.
NNCI will consist of 16 regional centers; Some sites have partner universities so NNCI will consist of laboratories at 24 universities, plus several college and community college education and outreach partners.
It will be several months before a coordinating node is selected, a network web site is created, and network wide programs are established. In the mean time, you may contact the following sites directly for access to NNCI laboratories.
- Cornell Nanoscale Science and Technology Facility, Cornell University, PI: Daniel Ralph
- Mid-Atlantic Nanotechnology Hub for Research, Education and Innovation. University of Pennsylvania with partner Community College of Philadelphia, principal investigator (PI): Mark Allen
- Texas Nanofabrication Facility, University of Texas at Austin, PI: Sanjay Banerjee
- Northwest Nanotechnology Infrastructure, University of Washington with partner Oregon State University, PI: Karl Bohringer
- Southeastern Nanotechnology Infrastructure Corridor, Georgia Institute of Technology with partners North Carolina A&T State University and University of North Carolina-Greensboro, PI: Oliver Brand
- Midwest Nano Infrastructure Corridor, University of Minnesota Twin Cities with partner North Dakota State University, PI: Stephen Campbell
- Montana Nanotechnology Facility, Montana State University with partner Carlton College, PI: David Dickensheets
- Soft and Hybrid Nanotechnology Experimental Resource, Northwestern University with partner University of Chicago, PI: Vinayak Dravid
- Virginia Tech National Center for Earth and Environmental Nanotechnology Infrastructure, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, PI: Michael Hochella
- North Carolina Research Triangle Nanotechnology Network (RTNN), North Carolina State University with partners Duke University and University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, PI: Jacob Jones
- San Diego Nanotechnology Infrastructure, University of California, San Diego, PI: Yu-Hwa Lo
- Stanford Site, Stanford University, PI: Kathryn Moler
- Stanford Site, NSF award abstract
- Nebraska Nanoscale Facility, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, PI: David Sellmyer
- Nanotechnology Collaborative Infrastructure Southwest, Arizona State University with partners Maricopa County Community College District and Science Foundation Arizona, PI: Trevor Thornton
- University Press Release
- Nanotechnology Collaborative Infrastructure Southwest, NSF Award Abstract
- Kentucky Multi-scale Manufacturing and Nano Integration Node, University of Louisville with partner University of Kentucky, PI: Kevin Walsh
- The Kentucky Multi-scale Manufacturing and Nano Integration Node NSF Award Abstract
- Center for Nanoscale Systems at Harvard University , Harvard University, PI: Robert Westervelt
- The Center for Nanoscale Systems at Harvard University NSF Award Abstract