Garry has been a Photolithographic Process Engineer at CNF since 1993. He divides his time between processes using DNQ-Novolak resists in both contact and projection photolithography, and DUV processes for our ASML PAS 5500/300C stepper. He also devotes time to CAD design, mask making, simulations using PROLITH X4 by KLA-Tencor, and general processing. In his spare time he tours the world as a musician with Metal rock bands.
- Fabrication of Gated Cathode Structures Using an In Situ Grown Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanofiber as a Field Emission Element; Guillorn, MA; Simpson; Bordonaro, GJ; Merkulov, VI; Baylor, LR; Lowndes, DH; JOURNAL OF VACUUM SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY B Volume: 19 Issue: 2 Pages: 573-578 DOI: 10.1116/1.1358855 Published: MAR-APR 2001
- Microfabricated Field Emission Devices Using Carbon Nanofibers as Cathode Elements; Guillorn, MA; Melechko, AV; Merkulov, VI; Ellis, ED; Simpson, ML; Baylor, LR; Bordonaro, GJ; JOURNAL OF VACUUM SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY B Volume: 19 Issue: 6 Pages: 2598-2601 DOI: 10.1116/1.1420201 Published: NOV-DEC 2001
- Lithographically Fabricated Gratings for the Interferometric Measurement of Material Shear Moduli Under Extreme Conditions; Gleason, AE; Tiberio, RC; Mao, WL; Ali, S; Bolme, CA; Lazicki, A; Bordonaro, G; Treichler, J; Genova, V; Eggert, JH; JOURNAL OF VACUUM SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY B Volume: 30 Issue: 6 Article Number: 06F306 DOI: 10.1116/1.4767323 Published: NOV 2012
- High-Purity Intense Lithium-Ion-Beam Sources Using Glow-Discharge Cleaning Techniques; Struckman, C. K.; Kusse, B. R.; Journal of Applied Physics; 9/15/1993, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p3658
- Plasma Opening Switch Studies of an Applied Bz Ion Diode; Struckman, C. K.; Kusse, B. R.; Meyerhofer, D. D.; Rondeau, G. Journal of Applied Physics. 5/15/1989, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p3806
- Characterization of X-Ray Emission from Aluminum X-Pinch Plasmas Driven by the 0.5 TW Lion Accelerator; N. Qi, D.A. Hammer, D.H. Kalantar, G.D. Rondeau; Laboratory of Plasma Studies, Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y. 13853, USA; M.C. Richardson, H. Chen; Laboratory of Laser Energetics, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14623, USA
- X-Pinch Soft X-Ray Source for Microlithography; Hammer, D. A.; Kalantar, D. H.; Mittal, K. C.; Qi, N.; Applied Physics Letters; 11/12/1990, Vol. 57 Issue 20, p2083
- Neutron Production In Dense X-Pinch Plasmas Produced from Deuterated Polyethylene Fibers; Mittal, K. C.; Kalantar, D. H.; Qi, N.; Hammer, D. A.; Gerber, K. A.; Sethian, J. D.; Journal of Applied Physics; 12/1/1991, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p6712
- Fluorescence in Mg-Ix Emission at 48.340 Angstrom from Mg Pinch Plasmas Photopumped by Al-Xi Line Radiation at 48.338 Angstrom; QI, N; HAMMER, DA; KALANTAR, DH; et al.; PHYSICAL REVIEW A Volume: 47 Issue: 3 Pages: 2253-2263 DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevA.47.2253 Published: MAR 1993
- Springer Reference, Encyclopedia of Nanotechnology, DUV Photolithography and Materials; Bhushan, Bharat (Ed.); 4-volume-set; 2012, XLIX, 2868 p.