Greg Cibuzar, Ph.D.
Greg Cibuzar is Technical Liaison for MEMS process development for the University of Minnesota’s Nanofabrication Center. A physicist by training, Dr. Cibuzar’s primary scientific interest has been application of micro- and nano-scale device fabrication processes to the design and development of micro-electro-mechanical-systems. He has been with the University of Minnesota Nanofabrication Center since 1990 as the laboratory manager and safety officer.
- "Comparison of Interconnect Electrical Performance of Low Temperature Cofired Ceramics and Conventional Thick film Materials", by C. Kryzak, G. Cibuzar, M. Fisher, and D. Dokos, International Electronic Packaging Society Conference, Marlborough, MA p. 437 (1990).
- "Sintered Ohmic Contacts to GaAs", by G. Cibuzar, Advanced III-V Compound Semiconductor Growth, Processing and Devices, edited by S. J. Pearton, D. Sadana, J. Zavada, MRS Symposium volume 240, Pittsburgh, PA. P.443. (1991).
- "Microelectronics at the University of Minnesota", by G. Cibuzar, Tenth Biennial UGIM Symposium, Raleigh, NC, 170-173,(1993).
- "Effects of Gate Recess Etching on Source Resistance", by G. Cibuzar, IEEE Trans. Elect. Devices, ED-42, 1195 (19“Biomedical MEMS Research at the University of Minnesota”, by G. Cibuzar, D. Polla, and R. McGlennen, 12th Biennial UGIM Symposium, Rochester, NY, 145-150, (1997).
- “Dry Processing of Polycarbonate”, by K. Roberts and G. Cibuzar, 1997 American Vacuum Society Meeting (1997).
- “The Fabrication of an Array of Microcavities Utilizing SU-8 Photoresist as an Alternative LIGA Technology”, by K. Roberts, F. Williamson, G. Cibuzar and L. Thomas, 13th Biennial UGIM Symposium, Minneapolis, MN, 139-141, (1999).
- “CMOS and MEMS Process Integration”, by T. Whipple and G. Cibuzar, 13th Biennial UGIM Symposium, Minneapolis, MN, 161-164, (1999).
- Authored chapter 19, entitled “MEMS”, in textbook “The Science and Engineering of Microelectronic Fabrication” by Stephen Campbell, second edition, Oxford University Press
- MTL Intranet: A University Microelectronics Laboratory WWW-based Management System, by G. Cibuzar, 14th Biennial UGIM Symposium, Richmond, VA, 92-96 (2001).
- Development of a New Technique for DNA Single Base Pair Mismatch Analysis, G. Cibuzar, M. Fisher, F. Williamson, M. Blumenfeld, P. Suntharalingam, J. Grenz, B. Van Ness, K. J. Kim, A. Bar-Cohen, and E. Eccleston, Proceedings of the 15th Biennial UGIM Symposium, Boise, ID 184-194 (2003).
- Influence of deposition conditions on mechanical properties of low pressure chemical vapor deposited low-stress silicon nitride films, J. Appl. Phys. 94 6915-6922 (2003).
- A University-Technical College Nanoscience Training Program, G. Cibuzar, S. Campbell, G. Haugstad, and M. Flickinger, Proceedings of the 16th Biennial UGIM Symposium, San Jose, CA 99-102 (2006).
- Microfabricated Structures for Evaluation of Tactile Sensitivity, G Cibuzar, L. von Dissen, M. Fisher, W. R. Kennedy, M. Selim, T. Brink, G. Wendelschafer-Crabb, D. Simone, S. Foster, M. Nolano, and V. Provitera, Proceedings of the 18th Biennial UGIM Symposium, West Lafayette, IN (2010).