Vishva P Ray
E-Beam Domain Expert
Dr Vishva Ray has been a Lead Research Engineer at the Lurie Nanofabrication Facility (LNF) since January 2011. He is in charge of developing and characterizing processes for the JEOL JBX-6300FS and the Raith-150 electron beam lithography systems. Vishva also has a strong background in electron microscopy and semiconductor processing, process development, and integration. Prior to coming to the LNF, Vishva was a post-doctoral research associate in the department of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Pennsylvania where he worked on the development of a solid-state platform for the detection and analysis of nucleic acids, proteins, and nucleic acid/small molecule interactions.
- High resolution patterning on nonplanar substrates with large height variation using electron beam lithography, V. Ray, Y. Aida, R. Funakoshi, H. Kato, S. W. Pang; J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B, 2012, 30, 06F303.
- Fabrication and characterization of nanopores with insulated transverse nanoelectrodes for DNA sensing in salt solution, K. Healy, V. Ray, L. J. Willis, N. Peterman, J. Bartel, M. Drndic; Electrophoresis, published online September 2012.
- Solid-state nanopores integrated with low-noise preamplifiers for high-bandwidth DNA analysis, J. Rosenstein, V. Ray, M. Drndic, K. L. Shepard; Life Science Systems and Applications Workshop (LiSSA), 2011, 59-62.
- Rapid electronic detection of probe-specific microRNAs using thin nanopore sensors, M. Wanunu, T. Dadosh, V. Ray, J. Jin, L. McReynolds, M. Drndic; Nat. Nanotechnol., 2010, 5, 807-814.
- DNA translocation through graphene nanopores, C. A. Merchant, K. Healy, M. Wanunu, V. Ray, N. Peterman, J. Bartel, M. D. Fischbein, K. Venta, Z. Luo, A. T. C. Johnson, M. Drndic; Nano Lett., 2010, 10, 2915-2921.
- CMOS-compatible fabrication of room-temperature single-electron devices, V. Ray, R. Subramanian, P. Bhadrachalam, L. –C. Ma, C. –U. Kim, S. J. Koh; Nat. Nanotechnol., 2008, 3, 603-608.
- Single-particle placement via self-limiting electrostatic gating, H. –W. Huang, P. Bhadrachalam, V. Ray, S. J. Koh; Appl. Phys. Lett., 2008, 93, 073110.
- Electrostatic Funneling for Precise Nanoparticle Placement: A Route to Wafer-Scale Integration, L. –C. Ma, R. Subramanian, H. –W. Huang, V. Ray, C. –U. Kim, S. J. Koh; Nano Lett., 2007, 7, 439-445.